Developpa is a personal blog working as a community of young engineers and HW entrepreneurs interested in developing electronic products sustainably and for a good purposes. Any views or opinions represented in this blog are personal and belong solely to Roberto Weiser (called the blog owner) and other content authors and do not represent those of people, institutions or organizations that the authors may or may not be associated with in professional or personal capacity unless explicitly stated.
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.
Any views or opinions are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual.
Copyright © 2018 by Roberto Weiser.
All rights reserved. The Developpa trademark and its Logo are exclusive property of Roberto Weiser. None of this Blog’s publications may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. If you would like to discuss content’s distribution please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The blog owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
Any downloadable file, including but not limited to pdfs, docs, jpgs, pngs, is provided at the user’s own risk. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages resulting from a corrupted or damaged file.
Developpa contains links to websites owned and operated by third parties. If you use these links, you leave our Website. Developpa has no control over the contents of any linked website and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. Developpa therefore makes no warranties or representations, express or implied about such linked websites, the third parties they are owned and operated by, the information contained on them or the suitability or quality of any of their products or services.
Subject to paragraph below, if you decide to access any third party websites and make use of the information contained in them, you do so entirely at your own risk. Developpa accepts no liability for any damage or loss, however caused, in connection with the use of or reliance on any information, material, products or services contained on or accessed through any such linked website.
All users are attached to the preceded Conditions and shall not knowingly or unknowingly submit to the provider for publication or any of the following material including pictures, links, or any other content:
- Any material which violates or infringe any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights.
- Any material which is or contains anything obscene or pornographic.
Comments are welcome. However, the blog owner reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice due to:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam
- Comments including profanity
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive
- Comments containing hate speech, credible threats, or direct attacks on an individual or group
In Developpa we believe that your privacy it’s important to you and to Us. So, we will protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, Developpa follows different principles in accordance with worldwide practices for user’s privacy and data protection.
- We won’t sell or give away your name, mail address, phone number, email address or any other information to anyone. The information given is exclusively used by Developpa.
- We will ask you when we need information to personally identify suit or allows us to contact you.
- Further information like your date of birth, phone number, address or payment details will not be required to you unless necessary and with the unique purpose of providing the services you have requested from us.
- You can request at any time to get unsubscribed or for your personal data to be erased from our database by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com
Some links on this website redirect to other sites such as Amazon, eBay and Udemy. These links are affiliate links, therefore if a purchase is made on those websites after clicking the links, a small sales commission will be assigned to Developpa at no extra cost to you.